Thursday, August 9, 2007

Fantastic Four Fotos?

This is the spot where Craig will be adding photos of our family. See that cute one of Andrew going down the frog slide at one of Ashlee's neighborhood swimming pools? (She has at least a dozen!) Isn't he darling? And what about that next one - Have you ever seen a boy so fearless as Brooks doing this seemingly dangerous thing? I know what you're all thinking - it's too much for one family to deserve! But though we might not deserve it, we've got it!

2 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

I'm having difficulties seeing the pictures!!! But I am glad you've finally made a step towards getting pictures out there for people to see! As soon as I see some smiling faces you'll get a few "Whoooopiessssss" from me!

Karen said...

Ashlee, since this blog has only existed for 18 minutes ...